Job market is way too crowded as it was even 5 years ago, that`s why it`s vital to obtain a good job, which will bring both pleasure and money into your life, and to get one you are to represent yourself digitally, - in the form of resume. This document shows everything you`re capable of as an expert, so why should you limit yourself and go for tedious MS Office Word one paper length outline? Broaden your horizon and study creative resume examples below to know all the possible variants of styling a resume. Who knows, maybe these ones will inspire you to come up with your unique resume design? We hope so.
Discover the most creative resume ideas
Did you know that your outline can be minimalistic but stylish? Modern and colorful? Unique and simple? It`s your obligation to be aware of everything that can promote you as an expert. Remember that you`ll never have the second chance to make the first impression, so make a decent one!
Here`s your creative resume design inspiration
1) Simple but detailed outline, perfectly structured. It`ll show your management skills.
2) Newspaper style looks just great! It gives profound details about the applicant and it`s never dull to look at it.
3) A resume that bends. Wow!
4) This template is all about visualization and pictures.
5) Infographic resume is the latest trend, as it`s readable and engaging.
6) Bubbles can be more than a form of entertainment for children. They can serve as your self-presentation. Accompanied by a smiley photo (read here: not boring pic with such a serious face as if you`re passing the most difficult exam in the world) such resume will not be missed.
7) Life as a diagram.
8) Black and white outline shows your determination and creativity. It`s minimalistic but catchy.
9) Who said that fruits are inappropriate? If you use them cleverly, your resume will never be skipped.
10) Typographic resume can`t be forgotten.
11) All data included and well-organized content will make you a desirable candidate for the position.
12) Resume book will make one stand out from the crowd.
13) An outline of your skills can even be a piece of art at some exhibition. This pop-up folder includes all data about an applicant.
14) It`s all about colors. Purple palette is a remarkable tool to make an exceptional outline.
15) You can even make your resume in the form of icons and signs.
16) Anatomy can be fun too.
17) Use your imagination and shape the resume differently to introduce yourself to the recruiter.
18) Feminine looking outline for a beautiful lady.
19) Shine bright like a diamond with the unusual colors but be careful with it and don`t overuse this palette.
20) Colorful header and shaded sidebar look amazing. It`s a great plus that you can see all the info clearly.
Tips on how to make a creative resume
Now that you`ve seen various options of outline`s design, structure and from, you can start making your own extraordinary resume. If you have no time to deal with such issues, you can use creative resume makers for help.
On the other hand, if the question «how to write a creative resume that stands out on my own?» is your issue, here is the secret recipe just for you:
- Think about the concept of your innovative resume. Try to understand what your outline has to represent, which values it possesses. Visualize your resume.
- The best option with the size is 1 page but if you fail to fit your relevant skills into a singular sheet of paper, you are to use columns to maximize the space.
- Divide your outline into sections; fill in your experience in a chronological order, using highlighters.
- Utilize one font in the whole outline text and apply the other one for titles of sections.
- Make use of infographics, signs, pictures, graphic icons (come on, even Microsoft Word has them). Here is the place to show all your creativity. Try transforming every segment of your resume into infographic. You can convert your previous working experiences into a timeline. Take a hand at shaping tools (like graphs and charts) to represent your knowledge of languages and software.
- Utilize colors smartly and avoid strikingly bright palette. Apply minimal and neutral colors to give your resume a pro look.
- Do not forget about your profile photo. It has to be of high quality, show your enthusiasm and positive attitude to life.
P.S. Keep in mind that for administrative positions the last two hints should not be applied. In this case, go for minimalistic colors, which will not become the cause of your CEO headache. It`s also better to use small pics and charts, plain graphs and fonts.
That`s when the time has come to make a creative resume to get the job of your dreams and become an odd applicant, who is able to bring some magic and a piece of originality in everything.